We welcome all ages and abilities, although absolute beginners are encouraged to come along to our beginners coaching sessions.
The benefits of being a member are:
- FREE use of the 2 courts (around matches / coaching) – there is a small additional cost for the use of floodlights
- Eligibility to all social club events.
- Participation in the Wimbledon draw ballot (BTM opt in)
- Eligibility to FREE British Tennis Membership – for more info see the LTA website.
- Use of our club house kitchen and toilet facilities
To join all you need to do is read the TTC Constitution, download the TTC New Membership Form 2016 (and if your child is taking part in lessons please complete a Medical Form) and return them to us. You can email the forms to Mary Ellmers (firstname.lastname@example.org), or pass it on to a member of the committee. Once you have returned your forms and paid your subscription fees we will get you on court as soon as possible. If you have any enquiries email Mary or Heather (email@example.com).
|Type of Membership||Price|
|Junior Membership (under 18 or in full time education)||£20|
|Junior Temporary Membership (1 month) *||£12|
|Visiting Adult Temporary Membership (1 month) *||£18|
|Visiting Family Temporary Membership (1 month) *||£35|
|Visitors||£5/hour + £10 key deposit|
|Refundable Key Deposit (new / temporary members only)||£10|
* Junior and Family Temporary Memberships allows children to have one week’s coaching session (coaching fees apply) and use of the courts for 1 month. Adult/Family Temporary Memberships available only to those visiting Torphins